Acton, London W3
GPS: 51.5144648, -0.26379129999998
Get ready to treat family and friends with Cook Folk’s Seasonal Entertaining Spring Workshop.
The first in the series of Cook Folk’s Seasonal Entertaining Workshops for 2019, the Spring session will showcase the amazing new season produce that’s about to hit the shelves, build your kitchen confidence, unleash your creativity and show you how to make an impact with a beautifully styled table – all under the guidance of Cook Folk founder, Louisa Chapman-Andrews.
Spring Workshop – Seasonal Entertaining
Tuesday 2nd April – SOLD OUT
Thursday 25th April – SOLD OUT
Wednesday 15th May – Places Available
Wednesday 22nd May – Places Available
The workshop will:
- Show you fresh ways to prepare and cook seasonal ingredients that will help to transform your home cooking.
- Raise your ingredients knowledge so you can confidently celebrate the freshness of new season produce; Jersey Royals, asparagus, purple sprouting broccoli, radishes and rhubarb, to name but a few.
- Demonstrate clever tips and techniques to up your kitchen skills and unleash your creative flair.
- Share simple and affordable tricks to style a beautiful seasonal table.
- Help you rediscover ways to shop, plan, cook and entertain to make cooking for friends a genuine joy.
Follow up notes and guidance will be provided leaving attendees free to just cook, create and enjoy during the session, with plenty of opportunity for hands on learning.
Refreshments will be provided throughout and the workshop will finish with a delicious lunch to enjoy the creations made on the day.
Acton, London W3
Full address supplied upon booking.