With a Digital Advertorial we interview you and feature you on our website, in our email newsletter and on our social media channels. We promote you while you run your business. Word count: 550. Photography included.
- Interview: we interview you and write a news feature about you, your business, products and services.
- Social Media Links: your online feature includes links to your social media accounts.
- Photography: our photographer will take photos of you, your team, your business location and products. You can supply photos if you prefer.
- Google Search Ranking: your feature will remain on our website for a minimum of one year to help build your Google search ranking. You then have the option of staying on the website indefinitely with simple subscription plans. Your online feature will be found worldwide in Google search results (subject to Google and Google ranking).
- Update Your Feature: you can bring your copy up to date (fees will apply) as often as you want – this can help retain your Google ranking and search results for a given search term or keyword. *Depending on the changes required we may suggest you place a new feature.
- Word Count: 550: your feature body copy will comprise of 550 words – plus contact details and Social Media links.
- Email Newsletter: you will be mentioned in our email newsletter.
- Social Media Posts: We will post a snippet of your feature on #keepthingslocal social media accounts -Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google my Business, Linkedin, Pinterest… These social media posts will link to your online feature and contact details.
- Your Social Media ‘Location’: if your business or shop has a physical location we can focus on that area by prioritising, for example, our Instagram account #richmondlocals . In addition to your primary location we can target additional areas of your choosing, e.g.: #fulhamlocals #hammersmithlocals #chelsealocals #ealinglocals #nottinghilllocals – (fees will apply).
Business and Marketing Support: if you have questions about this service kindly contact us firstname.lastname@example.org