With a Digital Q&A you feature on our website, in our email newsletter and on our social media channels. We promote you, while you run your business.
- Your Digital Q&A: you answer questions about you, your business, products and services.
- Links: your Q&A will link to your website and social media accounts.
- Photos and Logo: you provide photos, images and logo. We can help – just ask.
- Social Media Campaign: your Q&A will form the basis of your social media campaign. If your campaign is time-sensitive let us know and we shall work to deadlines.
- Featured Online: your Q&A will remain on our website for a minimum of one year – to enhance your Google ranking and search results.
- Option To Update: You can update your existing Q&A copy to retain Google search results. *Depending on required copy changes and the new message you want to convey we may suggest a new Q&A.
- Word Count: the length of your Q&A body copy depends upon your answers.
- Google Search: your online Q&A will be available worldwide via Google.
- Email Newsletter: your Q&A will be included in our email newsletter.
- Social Media Posts: We post snippets of your Q&A on #keepthingslocal social media accounts -Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google my Business, Linkedin, Pinterest Social media posts will link to your online feature and contact details.
- Your Social Media ‘Location’: if your business has a physical location we can prioritise that area, e.g.; Instagram account: #richmondlocals . In addition to your primary location we can target additional areas, e.g.: #fulhamlocals #hammersmithlocals #chelsealocals #ealinglocals #nottinghilllocals
Business and Marketing Support: if you have questions about this service kindly email: email@example.com