First On Set run practical workshops and boot camps for PAs, floor runners and those wanting to start out in their film, TV and production career.
There are many ways of getting ahead in the Film and TV industry and it’s not just whom you know, but what you know and that is why our workshops and boot camps help give you a head-start.
Who the boot camp is for:
Runners and PAs in the Production, Assistant Director and Locations Departments, looking to hone their “On Set” skills and so better progress onto the next level of their career.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Practical Training for Excelling at the Role of Set PA & Effective Systems to Enhance your Career Ascent
- Location Traffic Management and Lock-Up Training
- On Set Language & Departmental De-Mystification
- US & UK Walkie Talkie Protocols
- Tips and Tricks for Succeeding in “The Industry”
- A Digital Production Pack (full of useful info including: CV Template, Invoice and Accounting Templates & “Next Step” info for Securing Work)
- Inclusion in a Growing Network used by Working Industry Professionals
- PLUS all the questions you ever wanted answered – but felt you couldn’t ask
About your tutor:
Christiaan Faberij de Jonge has 20 years experience in Film and TV production; climbing up the ladder from Production Assistant to managing the set as First Assistant Director on BBC dramas, international television series and award-winning indie films. He was inspired to establish First On Set as a means for individuals to “hit the ground running” and so better serve the needs of future Film and TV productions.
Christiaan Faberij de Jonge
Book your place on our next course today and become indispensable on your next job!