John Stenton BBQ favourite:
New season butterflied leg of lamb!
1 leg of lamb, approx 2.25kg (5lb) weight, feeds 6-8 people.
For the marinade:
2tbsp chopped fresh rosemary.
2tbsp chopped fresh thyme.
Zest 2 lemons.
6 garlic cloves, crushed.
130ml (4½fl oz) olive oil.
3 fresh bay leaves.
– Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
– Make small cuts in the lamb.
– Pour marinade over the lamb.
– Leave in a bowl in the fridge for 6 hrs.
– Take out the fridge to rest for 1hr.
– Then on the bbq for 40mins turning every 10mins and enjoy!!